Germany flag

Germany flag

Sunday, September 21, 2014


Well momma, let me just get right to your question.... Well you hit the hammer right on the nail. Yeah...  So I hate asking you for money right now and I dont want you to worry about taking care of me... I never asked President for money or a new suit or anything.. He just saw me at my zone training meeting and he saw how beat up my suit was and told me to buy oa new suit and I told him that I wouldnt ask you for money because  I feel like I should have saved up more money when I was home to be able to buy more stuff while I am here so I just feel sick when I ask you for money. I  Yeahh... Im sorry mom... I dont want you to worry about me... I promise Im doing good! 
Well let me just tell you how this week has been. This week has been nutz!!! I have had like no time to do anything... I have been all over the place hahah... At the begining of the week I was in Berlin from tuesday till thursday and then came to Bremen for a night and then friday afternoon I went back to Berlin to see Bednar and stayed there for the night and then on saturday I came back to Bremen and got back at like 7 and then had like no time to do anything... This last week has been crazy... I am just ready to start a normal week and ready to show my new comp how real missionary work goes. He has been super confused this last little while I feel bad for him hahah. But he is super awesome, he has a good desire to do missionary work and really wants to give his all, so im stoked for that becasue that means I wont have to drag him around and we can just go to town with the work here in Bremen. Something that was really cool though was when I came back and went to church I just kinda assumed that all the members forgot about me but I was really happy to see that all the members here remembered me really really good and where really excited to see me again, well some where some wern't, probably because when I was here last I wasn't the best missionary but I have made some huge changes in my life since then and am a completly diferent person! So im gonna take this chance to make everything right before I go! I mean, how often do I get this chance to come back and make everything right... 
Well Bednar was really really good!!! It was my first time I have ever been in the same room as an apostle. You are totaly right, you can just feel the power when he walks in the room. I was super excited because he is one of my fav apostles!!! The funny thing was, I am taller than he is... I was super suprised, he is a short guy and so is his wife! His wife is super awesome!! It was a little embarrassing at some points because he left some time open to ask questions and some missionaries ask the stupidest questions... Really annoying but there was one funny moment because before he left the time open to ask questions he said that everytime he does this people ask him if he has ever seen him ( Christ) and he told us that, that is a stupid question but then never really said that he hasn't but, the funny thing was... I had that exact question hahahah and a bunch of other missionaries came up to me afterwards and told me that they had the same quesion haha.. 
Well im stoked to hear that everyone is doing awesome... Well I was a little sad to hear how Ethan was doing.. I hope he is doing good. Does he jump in on all of the drills or anything? Maybe you or dad need to go spy or something to see if he is jumping in on everything and is really trying his hardest! I hope he is giving his hardest and that this coach is just another idot becasue I know that Ethan is one of the best players on that team!!! I know he has a lot more to offer than he thinks he does!!! 
Well thats good to know that alyssa is doing sooo good, I have been praying a lot for her lately and I just want her to do be happy. I love my brothers and I know that her and I fought a lot but... She has always been one of my best friends. I just want her to be happy and I know that his gosple can do that... Its crazy the changes someone can see when they just try it! I dont know what it is but for some reason you can just see how people will just start to brighten up when they live the gosple, I saw that with UWE oh and cool news... he is coming to visit me next week because Bremen is not far from Hamburg!!! He is getting married in two weeks!!! Super stoked!! He is gonna get sealed in the temple next year in oct in the Manti temple!! Im gonna be there for that!! :) 
Tell dad to bring it!!! I am undefeated right now on the mission.... Well Elder Hardy doesnt count... But im ready to take dad down!!! Slc Airport jan 7th he is gonna go down!!! 
Momma!!!! I love you so much and just wanted to say thanks again for the support. I can feel the support and prayers you have been sending my way. You coming up with the idea for us to fast has been a huge help to me right now. So thanks for that Momma! 
Well I love you all a lot!!!
BRADY!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment