Germany flag

Germany flag

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sept 8


Well momma... Im just gonna hit you with the big news right now! Well, I have been transfered... You're never gonna guess where.... hahahahaha Im going back to Bremen!!!! Super funny, I think this is just president trying to be nice before I go home or something hahaha. I was also released as zone leader this last week and im super stoked about that, President released a lot of his zone leaders this last transfer, he released half of them and I guess I was just one of them. But here is the catch, Im training now, Im also super excited for that, I have never trained before and its gonna be a crazy experience! 
 
 It was super super sad leaving Dresden though... The members here and I were just super super close, they are like really really good friends of mine! There is this one member here in the ward his name is Brother Bartsch and he was like another dad to me! Me and him were really really good friends, where he said good bye to me I could see that his eyes were about to cry but he way trying hard to fight them back... I love that man sooo much and his family! This has probably been the hardest  city to leave on my mission. The kids in the ward here were not happpy about that at all that Im transfered, but I did leave my name tag behind with one of the kids here in the ward, he was super stoked! 
Well this last week was kinda good but, I think that I made a mistake when I told you that Bednar is coming, I ment to tell you that he is coming this week and not last week, so this saturday we will all go to Berlin and see him then! But the week was ok, Tony is doing really good, he is still staying strong with his commintment  to be baptized, he does have some weird questions sometimes but we answering them and just trying our best to keep out lessons as focused as possiable. Something funny though... So when we go to Berlin to visit Elder Bednar, my comp and I will go up a day early and stay the night because it is just too much time to travel and be there at 8 in the morning and then not fall asleep in the train, so I am staying the night at President Kosaks apartment with him!!! He better get ready for the biggest pranks of his life hahahaha!!! I might take him running with me or something, he could use the exercise! ;) 
Well me, Im doing just okay, im getting a little nervous becasue pres said that Bremen will be my last city before I go home, like im gonna train there for two transfers and then one as a normal missionary before I go home, Im excited for everything but just the fact that, this is my last city of my mission is just a little nerve racking ya know. I can for sure see a difference with your prayers and thank you sooo much for the support you have been giving me! I do feel the same way as you do and I do think that there is one last big thing that I need to do before I go back home, if its training this guy and turning him into a missionary baptizing matchine or to find that last person that I was suppose to find before I go home, whatever it is i'm gonna keep my eyes open for every chance I have to make a difference! I know that the lord needs me in Bremen and I know there is something there for me to do and to change! 
Well becaue you shared something that you have learned about the gospel I will share something will you from what I learned this week. Well  becasue Elder Bednar is coming he gave us these talks to study before he comes and one of them is about application. The whole talk is about seek learning by faith. It was really cool becaue in 2 nephi 33:1 we learn that the holy ghost can bring the message that we need to learn unto our hearts but not into our hearts, we just have to be willing let our hearts be open for the message by being always prepared to do what the spirit tells us. But just letting the spirit bring the message unto our hearts is not enough, just like reading in the scriptures is not enought or just going to chruch is not enough but, we have to actually do what it says in the scriptures or how often do we go to chruch and hear what we need and then think its good and dont apply that to our daily life. In the scriptures we learn that faith without work is dead, so what that means is that if we dont apply the things that we hear then we don't actualy learn anything, just like the purpose of this life is to gain experiences and to learn form that, it is also the same with the gospel and how we decide to live it! :) 
Well, enough of being preachy for today hahahah. Well, I hope ethan played like a champ last week... I know if he doesnt prove himself soon then its gonna be too late. Okay, this coach sounds like the biggest idiot ever... What the heck is he thinking, I can understand that if someone on your team did something stupid you can punish him later like next week at practice or something but in the middle of the game..? Well, should I email Ethan and try to get the whole story??
Im stoked for Alyssa, thats great! It sound like she is the biggest news of the week hahahah! I love to hear that she is making all these big changes in her life and that she is getting on wes case too, he kinda needs a kick in the butt to get him on the right track or something! What... She wants to have a kid??? Im gonna be an unkel!!!!!! ( Sorry that's german spelling... Forgot in English...) hahahah! 
Well, just make sure that all the projects are done before Brady gets home hahahah..... just kidding I will help out too if you need help when I get home! Tell dad I miss him too, I miss him sooo much, I know back at home he sometimes doesnt know how to express himself to me but I always felt a really really big connection between me and him! I miss him like crazy!!! 
Well momma, let me just say, I miss you like crazy too! I hope you find out soon what is gonna happen with this whole job thing and stuff.. Well momma I just want to thank you sooo much for everything your doing for me while im out here, I have really grown to appreciate my family, I love you soo much momma and thank you sooo much for helping me get my butt out here to serve this mission! I love you all!!! 
Brady! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment