Germany flag

Germany flag

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sept 1

MOMMA!!! Wow this week was really really really good! Thank you sooo muc for your prayers! I could see the huge diffference that it made this week. We had a huge miricale this week! Ahhhh, well I think I told you a little bit about Tony, our new investigator. Well this last week we invited him to Baptism, and guess what, he said yes! Yahoo, we are soooo stoked, we are finally starting to come out of this drout! Well, we put him on date for the 20th of september, and i think he is gonna make it. He really cant stop reading in the book of mormon and he is super open. We just need to help him with some weid ideas that he has!
 I hope this baptism goes through, my comp really really needs it. He is the hardest working comp that I have had on my mission and I really like him! I feel bad for him because he works soooo hard and has not seen the success that he deserves! So I really really hope it goes through and im gonna do whatever it takes to help that go through! 
Oh well speakin of the fast that you and I both did. Well, it was really really good for me, I just got the impression that I cant give up this last little while and that I need to work my hardest that I have worked for these last 4 months. I know there is at least one more person out here that I need to help before I go, maybe more than just one but I do feel that these last 4 months are gonna be something special! 

Well let me think if there is anything else going on... Oh actualy I forgot to tell you... When I went to Berlin Elder Lloyd and I had to teach a lesson to all the Zone Leaders of the mission about how we apply the things that we learn from out leaders and not just sit and listen. It was really good, it was super easy because with a room full of Zone Leaders I have a pretty good crowd to work with and they answe every question hahaha... But it was fun, Its always fun going to Berlin, it's such a great city and super big, but I dont think that I could ever serve there is is a little too big for me, I like big cities but Berlin is like New York... Like there is traffic all day every day... Hamburg is Perfect size for me, I still love Hamburg sooo muc still one of my fav places! So I would say that Hamburg is my fav city but the ward here in Dresden is my fav, they are all just super super chill! I love them soo much and we have a really good relationship! 
 Oh and one more thing... We are alll super stoked... Next week we are all going to Berlin again so see Elder Bednar!!! Im super stoked!!! He is coming to talk to our mission I think that is is gonna be super cool but I can tell that Pres Kosak is a little nervous becasue he is having a conference this week in Dresden to teach all of the missionaries how to act in front of an apostle hahaha. I can understand though, with missionaries like me... I can see his stress hahaha 
Actualy another cool thing... So strange stoy... On the way back from berlin we ran into these two girls in the Berlin train station and they were from SLC, so they wanted to take pics and stuff with us and got to know us and stuff but then they asked me where I was from and I told them Alpine because no one knows Highland so thats just what I say. Anyway they asked me if I know Quade Schpue ( I dont think I spelled his name right hahah) I was like, yeah, then they told me that he is playing for the football team here in Dresden... In my city.... I was super suprised! I would love to contact him but I dont know how... Do you remember if he was a member? I just remember hearing his name at the Lone Peak games when I was younger... I dont know if you could look around or something and see what you could find out! :) 
Speakin of football... Im getttin worried about Ethan, Is he gonna play this season... I sure I hope so. Somthing funny that I have learned on my mission is that for some reason all the missionaries that played sprots but mainly football are amazing missionaries... I think it just teaches hard work or something... So Ethan needs to get in there, I know is a little hard but, I know how much it will help him if he sticks to it and keeps pusing hard! 
Oh no... Dad cant get older... how am I supose to wrestle him?? Im gonna be crushed if I come home and dont have a wrestling partner!!! I hope he had a good Bithday! He didnt look too excited in the pic that you sent to me hahaha . 
Well momma, I think that you made the right decission. I think if this whole thing goes through then you should do it! I think that it sounds like a lot of fun!! But im not really sure what you would be doing... Are you gonna be like a flight lady or something? Just wondering hahah! :) 
Well momma I love you all sooooo much and I miss you a lot! Thanks for all the love and support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment