Germany flag

Germany flag

Sunday, September 21, 2014


Well hello there momma! This week was a good one! I dont remembet if I told you about the guy named Tony that we met last week but this guy is awesome!! We met him last week and didnt really have a chance to meet with him during the week but, he came to church yesterday and he told us how much he loves the book of mormon!!! He has read 260 pages in the book of mormon in a week he is half way through Mosiah!!! He is doing awesome, he does have some funky ideas but we will work with him. Right now he still believes in Holy Mary and stuff like that but, I dont blame him becasue he doesnt know better, he has been Catholic his whole life, so we will just talk to him about that today!! :) But besides that the week has been really good, we are doing a lot better here, the work is picking back up for me finialy. I feel like I have been in a droubt since I came to Dresden but now I feel like Im slowly coming out! ;)
 

Oh and speaking of that... Im flippin scared to come home and start dating.... How the flip am i suppose to do that? I have been talking to people about the Gospel for almost 2 years... How and i suppose to get a date when I come home hahah? 
Yahoooooo!!!! Im sooooo stoked that you got to meet the tennys!!! They are sooo awesome and funny, I hope you get a little more time to talk with them another time! I love them to death, they were like my fav couple on the mission! Sis tenny and I were buds we loved each other and she understood me kinda like you understand me. She was kinda like my momma in Germany for a little while! :) That's sooooo flippin cool that you got to see all  the missionaries form Germany!!! I hope you got to see elder Stephens, That guy changed my mission so if you had the chance he is the coolest guy in the world!! Im a little suprised that everyone said good things about me haha, no just kidding. I have meet some of the best people in my life on the mission, a lot of them will be friends forever! 
Oh no... Whats wron with Ethan!? I hope he is okay... This is really bad timing for that to happen... Was it in a drill or in a game? What happened? I hope he is doing good... Ugh... This will just make it really really hard to start later in the year...But you know what the same thing has happened to me my senior year... I hurt my ankle at the bigging of the year and then two games later I was starting. I think he will be fine but im still a little worried for him. From what I remember he gets down on him self really fast, so I hope he is doing okay...
Ellie looks like she is doing good, same ole thing with her hahaha. She looked like she had a little bit of attitude in that pic hahah. Oh and the kittens hahahahaha!! Funniest thing ever!!! :) 
HAHAHAH Well im glad dad had a quick recovery :) I thik its funny that everyone says that me and him look a like. I still thik I look more like you momma. But everyone says that dad and I look a like when they first meet me. Im glad I could make him proud!! I like making momma and dad proud, it kinda helps me feel like im doing something out here. Sometimes I have a hard time seeing that im actualy doing something because I dont take a look at the big picture! Thanks a lot!! :) 
Well momma...  I know you feel like you are gettin old but you are still young, you aint old till you're 60... Right now you are still young and I saw the pics of you and sis tenny and you are looking great! I dont know why you feel like you are gettin old? 
Well thanks for this amazing letter today! It ment a lot!!! I love you soooo much and I cant wait to come home again.... I think it is a good idea to fast this weekend.. Im in momma!!! 
 Love you all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment