Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, April 7, 2014

I loved conference!!!


Hey there momma! This week was definatly different!! Well let me explain to you how my new calling so to say is. Well Im the district leader and that mean that i am the leader of  other missionaries. So a mission is split up into zones and in the zones are districts! And a district usually consists of about 3 cities and once a week all of the missionaries come together for district meeting and i have to teach missionaries how to be good missionaries and how to teach people and how do do things effectivly and i also have to set goals for the distirct and stuff like that. Every week I have to prepare a lesson for the whole district that will help them out in their missionary work! The only problem with that is, I do things a lot differently than other missionaries! I focus more on building the relationship with the person first then start teaching and most missionaries do it the other way around. We will see how that all works out!? 
 Well Elder suffert is now in dresden and I now have Elder Gheen! He is from southern utah. I dont know the name of the city hahah! He is a little different and has a really hard time on his mission. Pres said that i need to take care of him a little bit! He is a really nervous guy and doesnt know what to say to people in lessons! So i do most of the talking, That doesnt change much I have always been like that but now, I really have to take over! He is my little project right now Im trying really hard to help him out in every way i can. Im just a little nervous because he isnt showing much drive to improve... I hope i can help him out. I cant run my program by myself... Well i can but it makes things easier with 2
Wow so conference was really different. I was also really suprised that no new temples where announced.. The talks were amazing... The only part I missed was the 2nd half of the sunday message... If you want to send it to me that would be cool.. See if you can get it in both lang German and English! I cant really remember what my fav talk was... I took a crap load of notes sooo When i come home i can show you then... 
Dad.... He didnt win the diet thing... Oh sad... I hope he can give him self a little time to slow down though. It seems like he wants to slow down but he keeps giving himself things to do! hahaha
 Oh and no Momma I dont travel . I have my people come to me..
Im sorry your sick momma! I hope you start to feel better soon... I love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment