Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Birthday Momma


Hey there momma! Well this week was an okay week... Nothing too special is happening right now! The biggest news that we have for this week is that we finally got in contact with Peaces husband again. I ran into him at Bahnhof and talked to him for a while. I got is number and told him i would love to meet with him. He told me that he is gonna move back in with Peace today... He has been telling her that for a long time now though so we will see what happens! Peace really wants him to be a member of the church and I do too. I really think it would help out the whole family if the dad would go to church with the family. He doesnt have anything against the church and he says that he believes the church to be true because when we come over he has a really good feeling. I cant force him to come to church so im not sure what else i can do? Im gonna call him tonight and see what happens! 
Well MOMMA HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this doesnt make me a bad son but im not sure how old you are turning... Im just gonna say that you are 30! :) How was your birthday?? Did you and dad go on a special date or something? Well I hope it went good. I bet the ladies went crazy for you in the workout class hahah! Did you get anything special or anything?? I hope it was good! Well momma i want to thank you for everything you have done for me while I have been out on my mission! You have always been there for me and always given me that little extra boost that i need every week! Your an amazing momma and the best momma that anyone could ever ask for! Love you lots momma!!! 

 Tell Sister Johnson that on the service project for the Johnsons. Its a little tricky here in Germany the germans dont really like service. they dont like to give it or get it. Funny thing is I have a service project planned for this week and I will be thinking about Amanda and Alexas the whole time. Funny how it is all working out. My district will be doing service for them. 

Well im glad that you had fun in Zions park.. Why is it that as soon as im gone you decied to do a bunch of vacations?? Is there a reason for that or something? hahahahah. Im sure the vacations will stop when i get back!! No just kidding hahaha!!! :) Im glad that dad dosent get away from the serpentine!! It will just have to follow him his whole life hahah!! :) Did the whole fam go or was it just you dad and ellie?? Just wondering?? 
Wow... Ethan does sound really busy... I cant believe it... it just seems just like the other day that was me... wow... everything just happens sooo fast... I have been thinking about that a lot lately... It seems like just the other i was hanging out with brody and mason in high school and playing football and stuff... It also just weird to hear what everyone else is up too.. It weird because my last memories of everyone is that everyone was younger and yeah... I dont know its just weird to me hahaha!  I cant believe Taylor. what happened to him did he get sick or something cuz well he looks sick. not in a bad way. he looks good like europe good. he will know what i mean. 
Well momma I hope you have a good week and a happy birthday.
Love ya lots 
Elder Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment