Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, March 31, 2014

Its almost April


Well momma this transfer is over!! I cant make this email too long because Elder Suffert is leaving and wants to cut out some email time to do some other things! But what is happining with me is I am now the district leader here in hamburg!!! Pretty crazy!! I dont know how i will do but i will give it my best!!! My district is huge now too!! We have like 5 areas coming to me for district meeting!!! Pretty crazy stuff! IM the DL now hahah im calling myself the district lord!!!!!!!!!!! hahhaha Im sorry momma! I really wish i had more time!

This week was really slow actually! We only had 4 people come to church this week, which is good but we have done much better!!

Oh and my talk.... I had to speak for 30 min!!!!! It was nutz!! But i made it the whole time!! The ward really liked it! haahahah I only used like 2 scriptures and the rest was just stories form my life hahaha!!!

Im glad to hear that everyone is doing soooo awesome!!! Im glad stephen finially talked to a girl!!! Thats crazy!!! hahaha! Some start ringin the marriage bells!!!!!!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!? Ellie wants me to baptise her?????? Yeah more than anything in the world!!! That would be soooo freakin cool!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment