Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, March 31, 2014

March 24


Hey momma! Well this week was a little better! We did have a little more sucess this week and found a couple of new people! We still havent had the chance to teach Delma again... Its a little sad but we have had contact with her and it was really awkwand when we met her hahah! She ran up to me like 100 mph and just jumped on me?? Yeah a little too much! If she was cute then it would be okay but... Yeah hahaha! She still doent want to meet because of things going on in her life right now and just has a little too much stress at the moment she says. Her mom says the same thing, but at the same time i dont blame them because the father just decieded to leave randomly!!? So Its pretty much just Delma and the mom and they have to take care of like 5 kids!! Pretty rought for them at the moment and they do understand that our message can help them but because he left they both needed to pick up some jobs to pay bills and a lot of stress comes throught that too! So at the moment im just gonna give them some space but they do like it when we call them to see how they are doing so we do that about once a week. 
 
Oh well you asked me if i met with pres this week and the answer is yes! But what he told me im not tooo happy about it hahaha! He told me in the interview  that in july probably i will be made dirstirct leader..... When he told me that my face went a little white and a little nervous but ill be fine! He told me that i am a "Natural leader"?? And he has some of his best missionaries leaving in july and needs his best missionaries to take their places. I do have something to look forward too i guess. I wanted to train. District leader means i have to worry about how other people work... Not my thing... The way people work is their own stuff... Every person has something good to bring i dont want to change people hahah! I am willing to do what ever the lord wants from me though. If this is where i need to be then i will do it! :) 
Well i do have some scary news though... SO i didnt give my talk this week because the temple pres came to our church yesterday and so did the stake pres so they both gave talks but then mine got pushed to the next week and they also said that instead of me giving a 10 min talk i have to give a 20 min talk! Not too happy about that one. IT was kinda funny when the bish called me about it. He is really sarcastic and so am i and when he called me to tell me that he asked if that would be okay...? I told him right away No... hahaha Then he told me... Oh... Well what am i suppose to do now? I just told him... Well thats not my job... hahaha I later accepted it and he laughed and it was funny! He and I get a long really good he is a funny guy! 
Well momma i will send alyssa something real quick ... and tell ethan that he needs to not lie to you! This school thing is not a joke... I took it as a joke and now im really struggling because i took it like a joke. Take it a little more serious.. but still have fun!!! :) 
love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment