Germany flag

Germany flag

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Saint Patricks Day


Hey momma!!! Wow... IT sounds like a lot is going on this week!!! You and everyone sound super busy hahaha! A lot more busy than i am!! This week was really really really slow!! ITs crazy, it seems like as soon as peace and victor were baptised all of our work has gone down the drain hahah! We just need to find one more prepared person just like peace! Peace isnt doing too well though... She didnt come to church yesterday becasue of her family problems... She has a bunch of family issues and she said that she was just wayyyyy too stressed to come to church!! I can understand why its hard for her though... She is a single mom and has to help 3 children all get ready and go to church at 9 in the morning!! I feel bad for her. Im not sure what else we can do to hlep her in her situation... 
Another one of our problems that we are having right now is that a lot of our investagators are saying that they dont want to meet anymore... Like one of our really strong investagators Delma said bye to us like the ohter day and that was a little hard. We only found one new investagator this week. She seems pretty solid and really easy to teach. She said that she met the missionaries in africa when she was 14 and wanted to join the church then but then lost contact with them, she said she still wants to join our church! SO I feel like she could be pretty solid!! 
Wait..... What??? The little gibson girl is getting married??? What the heck?? That is soooooooo weird.... I cant believe that!! Isnt she like 18 years old?? WOW that was a bit of a shoker!!! 
HAHAHAHA Your telling me that dads lifting partner is back??? ahahahah. WOw... Tell dad that i want to lift with both of them when i get back.. I will show them how a  real man lifts weights!! ;) 
Oh well there is a little bit more of bad news this week.... I have to give a talk this week in church... ugh... talks really stress me out hahaha!!! I have to give a talk about prophets because G.C Is comig up!! 
 :
Well im not sure what else to say.. This week for me was really slow hahaha! I hope you all have a fun week!! LOVE you all!!!
One fun thing the weather is warming up enough to wear shorts on pday.. one of the Elders wanted to sit in the park and sketch none of the other elders wanted to so I voluntered. I wrote and essay on what it was llike in the park. I know Momma i havent ever written one of those befoe. Just trying to keep the peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment