Germany flag

Germany flag

Friday, December 13, 2013

Dec 8


Hey there momma!! Well I hope you are starting to get used to my new times... I know its a little different every day but... Thats how my comp likes it so thats what we are doing for now just expect me to be on around this time for now on!!! 
 Well, how is everthing going momma!!! Well, i can tell you right off the bat that im as home sick as it gets right now hahaha... Well me and everyone in the appartment are very home sick right now haha... Just this morning all we talked about is old christmas traditions hahahah We also went through all of our family photos together hahah... We are just making ourselfs more home sick. Yeah the christmas here is cool but... I dont really get to do anything fun.. I just have to do the same ole stuff.... Im not bitter so dont think im sad im actually doing pretty good. It actually doesnt help that my comp and Elder Lüning are both going home in like 2 transfers and all they talk about is home.... Ugh.... That makes things hard hahah! 
 
 Oh I havent really told you about the other elders im rooming with... Im with Elder Cannon and Elder Lüning... Elder Connon is from Canada and elder connon is from provo. Elder Lüning is soooo cool, he is a fighter.. Like u.f.c fighting stuff... ME and him have of course already wrestled... hahahah.... He is like the most ripped guy i have ever seen... he is way strong... he didnt beat me and i didnt beat him... It was kinda a draw.. he is sooo funny though... We make fun of him for his funny canadian accent... 
 Well this week was actually a good one as far as missionary work goes... Elder Gibson ( My comp) Said our numbers havent ever looked this  good in a while, guess im doing somehting right hahahah!? We met with Ricardo again and it went really good he is very accepting and making really good progress. We have another appointment tomorrow with him!!! We are gonna invite him to baptism tomorrow... Like pick out a date with him to work twards! So wish me luck with that! We have had some really good inactive work happen here too!!! Im pretty stoked about the work me and elder gibson are doing actually! Me and him actually teach very well together... I never would have though but in lessons with each other we do very good! 
Oh... Mom... I have some bad news... Remember my swoop hair cut I had.... Yeah... Well... Its gone... Im super sad... Pres said i needed a hair cut.... so I tried to give my self a hair cut.... Well it doesnt look bad but.... I thought it would be a lot longer than it is.... Im really sad.... 
Well mom... Im gonna buy myself a coat today... do you remember how much money you put inot my accout?? I didnt go shopping last monday so i didnt use that money!!! So if you could tell me how much money i can pull out!! 
Wow.... It sound like everyone is doing good... It made me giggle to hear dads story with the remote.... Gosh i miss that man hahaha!!!! He is sooo funny some times hahah! I just miss being home actually! It sounds like you and dad are gonna have a good aniversiary...? Is that really what you guys do ever aniversary??? You guys need to go and do something fun like indoor sky diving!!! That sounds like an aniversary actitity!!!! I sure do miss you lots momma!!! 
Oh and if its too much to ask do you think you could send me some music by miechal buble'.... It is approved and his music is amazing!!!
Love 
Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment