Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, December 16, 2013

Dec 16


Hey there momma!!! WOW.... Can i just say thanks soooo much for the package... WOW can i just say the packgage you sent me is awesome.... The only thing is... I havent opened it yet... Well I opened the P90x because i couldnt resist!!! But, the rest of the presents Im saving till chistmas... Us elders have a christmas tree in our appartment and put all of our presents from home under it!! So i dont know whats in the other ones... Im guessing slippers and pjs hahahah. I know that now because you just told me but, I will act suprised when i open it like i didnt know what it was gonna be!!! hahah
 
 Oh well the Chrismas party was way cool....There were soooo many missionaries there..... I think 250... It was way good, it was just like any other missionary confrence. Well at the end we watched a movie, nothin too exciting we just watched 17 miricals. I was hoping like the hobbit or something hahahaha!!!  I tried to start a chant that said Hobit hobit..It was a long shot though ahahaha! It was good Pres gave a good lesson!! 
 Well things here in Hamburg are awesome actually... Im still home sick... Sorry... I dont wanna lie but Im still home sick... But we are kickin butt here! Me and Elder Gibson are dong some really good work here!! Im super stoked about that! Well me and him were a little dissappointed about this Sunday. Ricardo couldnt make it to church.... He had some stuff come up and couldnt make it... He had a good excuse though so im not mad... His mom had some health issues. We are meeting with him again this week we have two appointment set up with him for this week! He is doing good but he still doesnt understand why this authority of priesthood is sooo important! He comes from a cathloic back round so... Thats taking a little time to expülane that!! But he loves meeting with us and really wants to find the true church! 
 
 Oh my goodness..... You have got to be kidding me.... Dad really did a back flip in the middle of the tourniment??? Oh why couldnt I have been there.... Ahhhhh that is sooo stinkin funny!!! Im worried about ethan... though... Is he a little scared of wrestling??? I hope he doesnt feel forced to wrestle... I hope he enjoys it!!! I would also like it if he found other things fun instead of just video games.... 
Oh wow.... Tell will thanks a lot and thanks to you too momma for going through all of that work for me!!! My route that i would like to go for football is some where where I can play and not have to stress about the game sooo much and go to school and do good in school!! You see what im saying... Thats why i had dixie in mind... Because i know they arent very good and it would be easier to be on the team and not stress about it too much! 
Oh and about skype 10 o clock your time and on christmas day... That is the only time that i can do it.... I hope that works for you... let me know next monday if that doesnt work and i will try to change somethings!!! 
Well it sounds like things are a little all over the place right now with christmas.... I hope you are all having fun!!! Chistmas here is super beautiful!!! They really go all out here!!! 
Well I love you all sooooo much and cant wait to hear from you again next week!!
Cant wait to Skype
Elder Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment