Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29


HEy there momma! Well let me just start by saying..... Breman is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wowo its soooo cool this is like the city of dreams. MY first day here was amazing, we found an investgator my first day and 5 more later this week. I am sooo stoked to be here. My comp said that has never happened before so I am really excited to startd doing some real work!!! 
    Well my comp is way chill, he really knows how to do missionary work he works hard but has fun while doing it. HE is really big on obediance and kinda gets donw on people for it but so far we havent had any problems! HE is from Provo . HE played basketball for Provo hight school and played a little in at some some small school out east. He knows a lot of the same people I know which i funny. 
     Well, I kinda came to breman at a good time we have 3 strong investagatores that really wanna become members of the church! I have already met one of them 3 times in 4 days.... HE is really cool and he plays basketball with us on saturdays! I am just sooooo stoked ...
      Love you all Elder schmidt!  

No comments:

Post a Comment