Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, July 29, 2013

July 22


Well hello there momma. Can i just say I love you I really do, your letters are always soo amazing and they always pump me up! Well this week was good, and yes I am getting transfered but, Ill tell you about that in a little bit! Well, this week because it was me and elder struves last week together we wanted to do something that has not been done before. We went up to a smaller city and we had a street display. IT actually went really good. We found a new investagator there and we gave out about 8 book of mormons!!! SO it was a good week.
   Well the olympics guy actually said he didnt want to meet with us anymore..... He did it really nice though... He wrote us the nicest letter and told us how much we helped him in his life but just doenst have time to meet with us. He told us that he didnt believe in god before we met him and we really helped him to believe in god! IT was really nice and he was super awesome!
    Well momma I am going to Breman!!!!!! ITs a huge city i thing it is like the 8th biggest city in germany!!!! I am sooooo stoked and I will be in a 4 man appartment! Another cool thing is two of the guys were in my mtc group!! So I am really excited i leave tomorrow early and I will be on the train for 7 hours!!..... 
    Well the members said they will really miss me and they have me a tie and thy wrote on the back side of the tie happy tie because they said all of my ties are depressing....? They said they will miss me and i have an eating appointment with a member tonight because they wont see me again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment