Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, July 29, 2013

July 18

Well hello there momma, Its just another week down. Sounds like you all are doing good, except you are all sick! It doesnt suprise me that dad is not sick though hahah. The pictures you sent me look good. Are they already fixed up or are you gonna do more to them? Im a little confused? 
    I cant believe that kurtis got sent home already??? I almost started to laugh when you told me that! It doesnt suprise me though... He kinda likes to fight.... I do feel bad for him though, Im sure he will find a way to get back out there! 
    I love the new trick you taught the dog hahah. Its not so much of a trick though more of a conveiance to have around hahaha. How did ethan teach the dog to do that?? But, niow you dont ever have to worry about shutting the door hahah. So how is stephen doing, I havent heard from him for a long time.... Whats up with him? Oh so I sent ethan a little something today for his birthday I hope he likes it?? Tell him not to expect anything big though... 
    Well let me tell you how my week was this week. So, our appointment with daniel fell trough so that was sad but this week wasnt too bad actualy. We picked up 3 new investagators this week. We met both of them doing OYMS on the street. One lady we met it was kinda funny, we tried to stop her and tell her about our message and she kept walking away but then we said our messagie is about jesus christ, she then started power waking at us and we told her about the book of morman and that the book gives testimony of christ and she loved it and wanted to hear more so we made out an appointment for this week. The next two investagators we met at the same time because they are a couple. They are a way cool couple and they hate the catholic chruch hahah but they said they would love to meet with us and they seemed to have intrest. The know a lot of history and stuff and they were also a lot of fun to talk to! 
     Well, besides those two experiences that was my week. I haop you are all having a good week and get on quick so we can chat..... HAHAHA Mom you are a rebel!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment