Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, July 29, 2013

Forth of July

Hey there mamma!!! Well, THis week just went. Im not sure how else to describe it hahah! I actually have a funny story.... So we decided to door this giant apartment complex and I mean giant. There is gotta be about 20,000 People in there. But the whole thing is filled with arabs hahhah. Its actually really nice because they all speak very good english. One of the guys told us he speaks english better than he speaks arabic. Well, we got let into this guys appartment and he was super nice and everything but as soon as we sat down he just started to get emotional. He told us this big long srory about how his girlfriend threw something at his glass door and broke the door??? Yeah I dont know hahaha. We also got let in by another arab guy and he is actually a missionary for the muslim religon? I didnt know they had those?? But he was super nice and he tried to convert us and tell us about his stuff but,.... Yeah we just listened and were nice about it. Later he wanted to hear what we believe and we gave him the whole run down. Later we asked if he has heard of the book of mormon, he said he has one and he has read it? We asked him to pray about it and That seemed to hit him hard, he said he would do it! 
    Well besides that not too much happened this week! But, I am glad to hear how everyone is doing! I wanna send ethan something for his bitrthday but, Im not sure what to send. I will think about it... Wow, I am super stoked for alyssa, It sounds like she is doing really good . What is this about petra?? I wanna know more details.... THat breaks my heart to hear!!?? 
     Well, honstly.... This week i was a little home sick because i missed the 4th of july and stuff besides that i am doing good and working hard on the german and trying to make it perfect!!! The transfer ends in about 2 weeks so we will see if i stay here or go?? I will mostlikely stay here and elder struve will go because i am the young mens leader!!! 
    I love you all sooooo much and i cant wait to hear from you all again!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment