Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, December 15, 2014

Great week

Well hello there momma!!! Well this week was a sad one but at the same time it wasnt bad... Well the Baptizm didnt happen this week... A little sad but she just isnt ready mainly because she is still living with some other dude hahah... We didnt know that she was dating this dude because we asked her at the beggining if she was dating this dude and she said no but she wasnt lying at the time... Because when we asked her she wasnt in a relationship with him she was just living wiht him becasue of the situations that she is in, she had to share an apartment wiht a dude...? But she is still doing really really good and she is still making progress but she just needs to either get married to this guy or move out and she is working on both right now hahaha. 

But this week we did have something really really cool happen... Probably my Fav investigator is making a lot of progress like a lot.... We are gonna put her on date for the last day before I go home!!! We will see if it happens... But this week we had an amazing lession with her and it was really really cool... We just starting talking about faith and repentance and talked about how what it means to repent and that it is a change of who we are and making our will gods will and for what ever reason she just burst up into tears and it was a really really cool experience and she said something that hit me kinda hard, she said, " Do always have an answer for everything??" It was a really cool experience to see how the spirit works through us to touch the hearts of others, its really really crazy, i dont feel like im doing very much or anything at all but somehow what I am saying is exactly what this person needed to hear.... It really makes me think on what it says in D&C ( I dont know what it is in Eng so i will translate as best as I can hahah)  Dont worry about what you shall say but the spitit will tell you what you should say in that very moment... I really experienced that this week because I know I dont have all the answers that can help these people and change their lives but god does and its really really cool to be the middle man so to say in his work and in his goly to bring forth the imortalitly and eternal life of man... ITs getting a little sad to leave this because I do love it here and I have nver felt sooo close to god in my life and have never been sooo happy in my life, but at the same time im not tooo worried beause I know I can also feel that at home and I know that is possiable, all I have to do is all the simple things that god has asked of me!! :) 

Sorry about the little rant hahah but, I do have a question... Are they gonna give me a topic when I come home or are they just gonna let me talk about whatever I want for the homecoming talk? If I have a topic I would like to know as soon as possiable... :) 

Oh and yeah the christmas party thing was a lot of fun! I really really liked it... We didnt do much we just had a lot of time to chill and talk with our old friends of the mission! It was a lot of fun becsue I got to see Elder Perkins! I love that guy soo much and miss him a lot we had a lot of good times together and a lot of bonding times I guess you could say but he and I would say MAN TIME ahahah! It was a little sad to say good bye because that is the last time I will see him for a long time ;( He had a couple of tears when I said good bye... a little sad.. 

Well im also really excited to see you all when I get home too!! :) Oh and thanks sooo much for the package! ITs just what I needed! thank you sooo much! Oh and yeah Im loooking at some stuff I can bring home for the fam, its christmas times so this is the time when they bring out all the hand made crafts that are really really cool!! :) I will look and see what I can find!! :) Oh well telll dad that im gonna pound him when I get home and Ethan too...If they want they can team up to try to take me but....Yeah im kinda undefeated on the mission right now so look out!!! :) 

Oh and about the name for a Ayssas "kids" hahahah well i was thinking maybe a very german name.... Kristof or Brady.... ;) But im not too good at this naming thing, you know me hahahah! But if it where my kid I would just name it Hommie or chicken nugget! :) 

Well it sounds like you had an awesome time in Cali... The weird thing is... Cali looked just like Germany form the pics that you sent me hahahah! Im still jealous becasue it is warm there hahah! 

Oh and guess what... Pres sent me a last email like all the things i need to do before I go home... AHHHHHH

The mission has been a blast and Im soooo happy I made the decision... Im sooo greatful that you got me this far momma! Thanks you sooo mcuh for all you have done for me!!! You the best!! :) 

Well I love you all and thanks sooo much!! :) 
Elder Brady Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment