Germany flag

Germany flag

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sept 23

Hey there momma!!! Well this week was good but also a little sad... We had a good week with the work stuff, which is not the easiest thing in the world, because we are starting up a new program and we are starting from scratch and didnt have anything to work with at the begining but now things are growing a little. We have a total of like 7 investigators right now and we found them all with in the last two weeks hahahah. But it was cool becasue we had one of those guys come to church today, we are getting a lot of help from the lord right now, he has just been putting people right in front of us, its amazing!! Oh well its sad becasue Hanna Moor, the girl that came and visited you last year for christmas is leaving Germany for 6 months... :( She was like one of my best friends and we get along really really good. But her husband is still here in Germany till christmas. My goal is to baptize him before I go home! Hanna asked me too right before she left, she really wants that I keep bringing him to chruch and hopefully baptize him. I think that I have a good chance too because him and I are really really good friends and I think that maybe he will take it better from a friend than some stranger.. Ya know.. 

Well Elder Perkins is loving Germany a lot hahah he is soooo funny, its kinda fun to train because I can look back and see what I was probably like when I first came to Germany. Its funny becasue everytime what we go shopping for fook or something he buys soooo much chocolate and sooooo much dary becasue Germany is really famous or the dairy foods. Everytime we go the people in the store just make soooo much fun of us and my comp just tells everyone that its his first day in Germany in English and everone just says back to him in English Enjoy it! 

Im getting along with Elder Perkins really good right now, he is really really funny and he says the funniest things on the street becasue his german is not very good right now and I just bite my toung and try not to laugh, but it will get better! He is probably one of my best comps, he is just super chill and is not always stressed all the time, But we are woking really really good together. WE are finding really good together and teaching really good. I love the new missionaries a lot because they come from the MTC with a crap load of faith and are just willing to do anything.

Well, momma, this week I have studied the Atonement a lot this last week and its crazy to look back on my mission and see how far the atonement of christ has carried me this far. I look back and think, there is no way that I did that or there is no way that I have come this far. ITs really good for me right now becasue I have never really understood how the atonement could carry someone through hard moments but really he is always helping us but only when we let him in. I have noticed that these last few months, well actually this last year. I remember last year when I left Bremen just thinkin in the train the whole way to Hamburg that I dont want my mission to go on like this and really wanted to change myself, at that moment I really noticed this huge change in me and now when I look back I know that it was really becasue of help I was able to do that, I still have a long way to go but I know that it is possiable with him!!! :) 


YEAH!!! Go Ethan, sounds like he is getting his head on straight and getting in there and doing what he needs to do. Something else that I have learned lately is that it is not enough to do your best but to succeed in doing what is necessary, he is gonna be great if he keeps giving it his all!!! :) 

Tell dad that he is gonna get a pounden when I get home... Im coming home in my Lieder Hosen ready to take on anyone!!! :) 

Im happy for you momma!! I cant wait for you to start!!!

 Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment