Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, February 3, 2014

Sea Hawks won the super bowl??? No way


Wow, I cant believe that seattle pulled it off!!! Thats amazing... Thats the first superbowl they have ever won!!!!!!!! I cant believe that happened!! I wish I could see the highlights!! That is amazing!!! Did you end up having a big party or anything or just the fam.... More details hahaha! 
Well momma this week was weird.... I felt like i didnt do anything but some how we got soooo much work done this week?? Like our numbers this week are insane!! This week we invited one of our families to church and they came!!! Its was nutz!! The best part is the kids love me for some reason...? They were climbing all over me and chasing me all over the place... Its kinda fun to play with the kids every now and then. IT was really cool after church one of the members in our ward here came up to me and told me that I am doing my job perfectly and told me how good of a job i did introducing the investagators to the ward, it was really cool. Our little family fits perfect with the ward... They are like already members IT was awesome. Another cool thing is that another investagator named _____ came to church today.. I think i told you about him, he is like the dry mormon he knows Uchtdorf personaly and has come to church every sunday for 11 years... He even went up for fast and testimony meeting and gave his testimony!! It was really cool! 
Well besides all of that this week was actually really boring... Didnt do much actually.. We just did our job i guess hahah. Im am a little sad though... One of my favorite missionareis that i have ever met is going home in like 2 weeks... He is like the coolest guy ever. He lives in Canada so i will probably never see him again so thats sad but me and him are like way tight and pretty good friends probably one of the best friends i have met on my mission so far... 
Well im glad to hear that everyone is doing soooo great!!! Except for ethan... I dont know what to do about him. IT seems like the harder you push him the harder he pushes back... I just dont think he understands why you are making him do this stuff... I think he thinks you are making him to it just to do it... He doesnt understand the actual meaning behind everything... Maybe if you get a little serious with him and tell him why you are making him do it and how it will help him maybe he will have a bigger drive?? I dont know... At least for me, I like to know why im doing something before i just do it. Blind obeidance it not the best obeidance...? I dont know im just thinking out loud, maybe that will help!?
Im sorry i dont have too much for you this week.. Please email back... Im having writers block and cant think of anything else to say hahaha! 
 Love you all!
Oh hey momma I need garments.. I cant think of the English word for the one that is in the middle but I need that size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment