Germany flag

Germany flag

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Im loving Hamburg


Hey there momma. Can i just start off by saying you are just a little funny! Momma, Im fine, Im not struggling at all im doing really great actually. Yes last week I was a little stressed but really, everything is fine! This week was really good actually!! Im doing really good, im just stressed about what i want to study when i go home and stuff. I have about 10 months left and then im going home, so its kinda about time to start thinking about what i want to do for the rest of my life, ya know ;) 
Well momma this week was a really good one actually. The coolest thing ever happened this week. Well the whole week was going good not great but just fine till saturday and sunday! Well, on saturday we invited our little afircan family to baptism!! They all accepted and it was great! But the miracle doesnt stop there actually. The next day was even better! The mom of our little family told her friend about our church and her friend came to church with her whole family!!! It was amazing. We had soooo many people to church this week. I think total we had about 10 people to church but 5 investagators because the others are too young to be baptised. It still gets better after the whole meeting the new african family went up to the bishof and told him " I love this church and im never leaving" It was awesome. I found out something really cool about our two families I guess they have been looking for a chuch to join for a long time but all the churches that they know  they said were just not for them! They say that they have a good feeling in our church and they love it that we have special classes for the kids. The church is true and im loving it here in hamburg! Besides the weekend being good. During the week we had a really funny lesson with some black guy in the university here in hamburg... IT was really bad because we told him about the appstosy... (I think thats what its called, in german its abfall von glauben) and he didnt like it..like at all! So he started to yell at me in the cafe and the worst part was this really pretty girl was sitting right behind him and was smiling at me the whole time and I couldnt focous hahahah! ;) 
As you can see momma im doing fine, Im really okay. I do appricate that you're worried about me. Thanks momma I do love ya lots! The only other reason that im stressed is because elder lüning is going home and he is probably one of my fav elders i have met and he has totaly changed my mission! He is like my big brother on my mission and i dont really want him to go! I only feel like he is my older brother because he is like 24 so yeah ahaha! He and I just have sooo much in common and is a really good friend and has been through a lot of the same things I have been through so... Yeah :) 
Well its sounds like you are all doing great!!! Well accept alyssa.... I feel sooo bad for her...That makes me soooo sad! I really would have moved down there and lived in the area there! Dang... Well i hope they find another soloution. 
Well actually ETAHN.... What is his deal.... Why did he just give up in wrestling....Tick me off.... Well makes me more sad than anything actually. He doesnt really understand how much potential he really has!!! Ugh... 
Stephen is talking to girls?? What happened?? Did he hit his head on something?? Oh my goodness!!! That makes me sooo happy!! Way to go steve!!! 
Well momma I promise im doing great. You dont need to fast for me!! Im doing really good actually! Oh and tell dad way to go on his diet!!!  Love you all and cant wait to hear from you again!
Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment