Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, February 24, 2014

Elder Bednar is awesome


Hi all reading Bradys letters.. You notice his spelling is awful that is a sign his German is getting better.. and some of his phrases are hilarious.. His appointments fell out??? I think he meant fell through...!!

Well momma! This week well, I dont really know what to say about it. Elder Suffert and i had one of the most frustarting weeks of our missions.... All of our appointments feel out... IT was bad... Our numbers on saturday were like terriable I think that we had maybe like one lesson taught by saturday... But then all of the sudden out of no where sunday decided to be a mirical day!!! We had 7 investagators to church we found 6 new investagators and we got 3 referals from a member!!! I dont know why we couldnt just get all of that through the week but, I guess the lord has his owm plan. Sometimes his plan doesnt make too much sense to me but I just have to trust him!  :) The hightlight of the week was this week was stake confrence for germany and we had Elder Bednar come and talk to us!!! :) IT was awesome! The best part was it that the mom of the family that we have on baptismal date really felt the spirit during the meeting! It was really good and she is starting to get a testimony of coming to church! IT was an awesome moment!  Elder Bednar served his mission in Germany so he spoke to us in German it was totally cool. Our investigator loved it she asked who that man was. She said he has great power. How cool is that.
Well you asked how things are going witht the new zone leader.... Well I cant say too much about that... Lets just put it this way... If he talks to me like i am 4 years old one more time and talks down to me one more time... I think I might have to kill him... Im really sick of this new guy... His companion is having a hard time with him too right now... I feel bad for elder cannon right now.... Elder cannon is a little weird but i love him to death he is soooo freakin funny! But we are all having a hard time adjusting to him.... I dont know.... The new guy is just WEIRD.... He might just become my new project to turn him normal!!! He has this mind set that missionaries are allowed to be weird but not in my city!!! I will change him... I just have to be patient!! :) 
Soooo mom.... You telling me you went to Disneyland because Ellie forgot everything about it??? Oh thats funny becasue I think when i get back i will forget about everything that is florida when i get back ;) hahaha just kidding! It looks like you all had a lot of fun!! Well i hope you all had fun! I know when the bear gets a little grouchy it can be a little hard but I hope everything was a blast!!! Im also really glad that you were able to connect better with Ethan this trip! That is really good. He needs a little more social in his life!! :)  One little bit of advice.... Stephen is never allowed to wear gym shorts to disneylad ever again... I dont care if he says it is his style... That is not a style... If the style is homeless then he did a great job hahahah! I love him to death just.... Oh bless his heart... I will help him when i come home! :) I know that sounds a little faggy or gay but i have been in eroupe for almost a year now and... That just doesnt fly here... IF i walked around like that then people would come up to me and give me money thinking that im homeless!!! Dont make fun of me mom hahaha! I will come and teach you all the ways when i come home!! 
 Have you heard anything else out about school?? Im just wondering? Because sister beasley said she could posably get me home earlier if school is starting earlier than that! 
Well I miss you all like crazy... Dont worry the vacation didnt make me home sick! It is cool to see the pictzures though :)
Love you Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment