Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, January 27, 2014

Seahawks are going to the super bowl!!! No Way!!!


Well, this week with my comp was another good one me and him do really good work together but we dont really understand each other too well... We teach a lot of people and do really good teaching but the problem is... He is just kinda a robot.... I dont know he wont have a relationship with anyone.... its kinda weird. Every time we are at a members appointment he doesnt say anything he just sits and doesnt anyting... When we are teaching thought he wont shut up hahaha??? I dont know so i end up doing most of the talking and getting to know people and getting our foot in the door! We had a really good lesson with Hamid this week and we found a family and that was awesome. Hamid is still on bapstism date. We are probably gonna gave to push it back a little bit thought because he doesnt really understand why it is important to come to church yet. He said he is trying to start a new life but he is moving away from his old life very slowly... hahahah. He said he wants all of his time to be spent with us and reading scriptures and stuff but...? So we are gonna teach him about the gospel of jesus christ this next week! tell him its important to come to church and talk a little bit more about the baptism and what exactly it is! With the family it went awesome... We taught a mom and her two little kids. She is married but the husband had to work so we just taught the mom and the kids. We brought the missionary couple with us. It was a little hard because sister nuttal doesnt speak much german and we thought the lesson would be in english but we found out that the kids only speak german so we had to do it in german for the kids. But the kids were loving it. We brought a picture book with us to help explain the lesson a little bit better and they loved it. It was really funny when we were talking about the holy ghost with them the little boy asked if the holy ghost was dangerous!? But the little boy is 8! The perfect age hahah!
 
Well... My suit isnt completly broken... Its a bad story.... Well this was last week and lets just say it was a bad day... Well to start off that day. I ripped my slacks.... Thats a funny story.... Elder lüning and his comp attacked me from both sides so i decided to do a jump double kick... So pretty much doing the slpits in the air.... Well you can imagine what happened... I ripped my slacks right down the middle.... So later i put on my suit pants and the stupidest thing every happened. Elder suffert and i were eating tacos and i spilled salsa all down my suit paints... This is my nice blue suit from Germay... So yeah thats what happened....
 
Oh well about the coming home date... Well.... I have been praying a lot about it. I havent gotten any big answers but for right now i have the feeling that coming home for school is the right thing to do. I still have some time to think about it and im still gonna continue to pray about it. But thats how i feel about it right now!
 
Well..... MR Ethan..... What is his deal right now??? Is he serious??? Can you call mangum and tell him That i say that mangum needs to wrestle him and beat the crap out of him... If i was there i would pound on him myself but, Mangum is a good wrestler and i know he could give ethan a good beating!!!
 
And MR Stephen.... Tell him ill pound on him if he doesnt start asking girls out... He donesnt need a nice can to ask girls out. He just needs to do it!!!
 
Oh i do feel a little bit bad for dad though... He gained one pound... It sounds like he is really trying to do this diet thing... Maybe he needs a little more encourgaement hahhah. I will sent him an up lifting message to help him out hahah!
 
Well momma, sounds like you are just running around like crazy as usual hahah. I hope things start to calm down for you a little bit. I think when ellie stats to get oldder she can start taking care of her self a little bit better! Oh and im glad you made cookies for your class.... It wouldnt be a normal class without your treats!!! Well... Some ideas about your talk... Its about being made whole... Well Momma thats what I do.. Well when i hear that I think of the gospel of jesus christ. Faith, Repentance, Baptism, getting the Holy ghost, and enduring to the end! I know thats a lot but. Being made whole is like being baptised. It all starts with faith but then faith leads to repentance, because when you have faith that you can receive remission for your sins throught christ then can your start your repantance process. When you have repented of your sins then can you be baptised and then after receving the holy ghost or being baptised of fire receving full vorgivenss of your sins. But, when we have been made whole we need to stay that way. Thats where enduring to the end comes in. We endure and keep all of the commandments that we have been given. I dont know if that helps you out with a couple of ideas for your talk?? Thats just a little short idea that came to me? I know I dont really talk too church throught emails... I try not too... Its just not really me to talk like that. I enjoy the gospel and enjoy talking about it.. I just dont like to go off and preach to my family. 
 
Well.... I may have just had an eppiphany!!! You said that Alyssa might be moving to araziona??? I should just go there and play football and live close to them!!!! That would be cool!?? I dont know??? ahahaha  

No comments:

Post a Comment