Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, January 13, 2014

My new comp is awesome


Hey there momma. This week has been awesome actually.... Me and my Brazilian are doing awesome!! Me and him are finding animals!!! We are doing really good. We actually invited Hamid to baptism this week and he said yes. The date is Feb 8 th. I really hope it goes through. He is really loving our church right now. He is really excited to start meeting people in the church and gitting involved. We invited him to come with us to basketball this thrusday, he was really excited about that.
 Okay... Well my comp is way cool let me just say... I think he is my first normal comp i have had on my mission hahah. The weird thing is... He is white...  I didnt know that white people lived in brazil... But he is way funny and works really hard. We dont really have a problem talking to each other because he can also speak perfet english! He has hardls spoke his native language his whole mission, so he uses just english and german! Funny think about him though is i think he is a drugy.... He has this weird brazilian cup made out of wood and has a special metal straw... He drinks this really weird green stuff and he mixes is with hot watter... Im gonna be honest... I think its weed... No just kidding. I tried some the other day and i almost threw up... It tasted like grass clippings from a lawn mower.... Dont ask how i know how that tastes but ya... 
Well, about me coming home early... I dont know...for some reason something is telling me to come home early... I havent really spent too much time praying about it, so that will what i do this week... It could just be me that wants me to come home but, Ill ask the big man what i should do! Thanks for all of the infromation about that by the way. I love you momma! Oh and i dont think president knows the transfers correctly... I would be comeing home in january 28 not feb.... I just checked that... Because the group before me goes home an the second of december...? I dont know...
Well, can i just say im supper suprised... I can not believe that dad is actaully serious about this whole deit thing... Im cheering him on the whole way...I hope it doesnt fall through this time hahah! 
So, Stephen is hanging in there in schoolt... YaY!!! That makes me happy.... Tell him he is a stud!!
So, ethan pulled a brady and waited till the last week to do his home work... hahaha. Well i know how that is hahah. I hope he passed all of his classes :) 
Well momma, can i just say how much i miss you... I miss your cooking right now... The people here in Germany think they are a lot better than they really are...I just want some good momma cooking again! Oh and guess what... I got your package!!! It was awesome! thak you soooo much momma!!! The protine is awesome! And i talked to max for a while about you and how you are all doing... It was nice but made me home sick again ahahah!!! 
Well I love you all sooooooo much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment