Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy New Year from Germany


Hey momma. Well this week was an okay one. Nothing really too speical happened just... The same ole same ole. We did a lot of finding this week because we are lookin for more solid investigators to teach, we dont really have the most reliable people... I guess the big news of this week is that my comp is getting transfered.. Im getting a guy from Brazil... He is way cool. He was in the mtc with me and he is sooo funny. Im pretty excited for him to come! 
Well as far as missionary work goes i think im getting better at this whole thing now. When the assistants called us for the transfer calls they told me that the program here has gotten a lot better since i came in and they want me to keep going, I guess president is noticing somethings. I feel like my teaching skills have gotten a lot better and im getting a lot better at german because all of the missionaries that i room with have very good german and they helped me out a lot. But its helping me be a better teacher because i can teach at the level of the investagator. 
 

How is Ethan doing over all in wrestling?? Is he doing any better? I hope he can find some joy in it. I hated it too but there are some really good lessons to be learned in wrestling and i dont want him to give up on anything. 
Oh no... The new bish wants to do everything by the book?? I know what thats like... Me and you dont do too well with people like that... hahaha im excited to hear what happens. 
Wait what.... Dad is still planning on losing weight... I think this is the longest this has ever lasted before... hahaha Im excited for him though. I think with this challange thing he will actuall have a more of a drive to do it!! 
Oh and about the coming him in december... Dont listen to what pres says about that. You just have to be a little bold with him.. He cant tell you no when you say that you need me home a transfer early for school. I will talk with him in my interview with him and figure all of it out but if you are gonna email him again just be a little bold! I will call the office today! 
WOW.... What I wanna be when i grow up?? Well... I dont know hahaha... I would like to maybe be what dad is.... I would also like to maybe study german too becaue that would be an easy class i dont know... Give me a list of what classes i should take for air traffic control? Or what do you think i would be good at ( for a job)?? 
Well momma i love you sooo much get on so we can talk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment